- Tax Preparation Service
- We are very proficient in the preparation of income tax returns for all types of entities, C corporations, S corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, sole proprietorships, non-profits and individuals (resident and non-resident) and all related international forms (1120F, 1118, 5471, 5472, 8858, 8865). We are very experienced in consolidated federal returns and all 50 states single/combined income returns/franchise returns.
- IRS Representation and State Tax Audits
- As Certified Public Accountants, we are licensed to represent you or your business before the IRS, State and City tax authorities. Whether it is an audit, collection matter, inquiry, penalty assessment or any other item, we can represent you. During our years of experience, we have achieved a level of competence that can ensure you that you are being properly represented.
- Business Income Tax Planning
- Tax affects every transaction a business undertakes and it is ever changing. Our tax experts keep you up to speed on the developments that affect your business, help you interpret their significance and integrate tax considerations into your overall strategy. Tax planning strategies are an important tool we offer our clients. Our tax planning takes into consideration the tax situation of not only the business entity, but also the owners. Good planning can generally reduce, or at least postpone, the income tax effects of day-to-day operations and also unusual events, such as the sale of the business, the buy-out of a partner, etc.
- Individual Tax, Estate and Gift Planning
- Individual tax planning strategies may reduce, or at least postpone, the income tax effects of both normal and unusual tax events, such as the timing of income and deductions, the deferral of gain on the sale or exchange of real estate, etc. Effective estate and gift planning facilitates the orderly transfer of assets to your beneficiaries, provides security for your surviving spouse, and can reduce or eliminate the tax due on the transfer of your business and other assets. As your wealth accumulates over your lifetime, plans of action must be developed to protect and preserve your assets for future needs and for the needs of your family. We can guide you through this complex process.
We pride ourselves in our ability to help our clients achieve new financial heights through our simplified tax & accounting solutions.
- Services that we provide include:
- Reviewed and complied financial statements
- Computerized bookkeeping
- Preparation of sales, payroll, and property returns
- Preparation of business and individual tax returns
- Estate planning, deferred compensation planning and filing
- Compilation and review of financial statements
- Representing clients before government taxing authorities
Our advisory services utilize highly experienced and credentialed professionals in accounting, finance and business and real estate operations. We are able to successfully address complex business issues within a relevant industry and professional services context. We perform customized and complex analyses, present recommendations and answers tailored to each client’s circumstances.